$110 for the initial session
$75 per 45-50 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am in-network with most insurance companies to include but not limited to the following:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO)
- Anthem Healthkeepers
- Anthem Healthkeepers Plus
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of any state
- Anthem Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- Humana Military
- MOS (Military One Source)
- Optima HMO/PPO/POS
- Optima Family Care
- Tricare Prime/Standard, Active Duty & Retired
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- United Behavioral Health EAP (UBH EAP)
- United Healthcare
- VA Premier (Medicaid HMO)
- Value Options
- Value Options EAP
- Virginia Health Network
Private Pay Option
The most popular form of payment in the Reviving Wellness Counseling practice is self-pay. When an individual pays for therapy through self-pay opposed to utilizing insurance, both confidentiality and treatment remain between you and Reviving Wellness Counseling. Treatment decisions, length of therapy, confidentiality and many other important decisions are always kept between you and your therapist. However, when utilizing health insurance to pay for therapy you are relinquishing confidentiality, treatment decisions, length of therapy and other pertinent decisions to your insurance company.
When using insurance for mental health services, a diagnosis is required in order for them to provide reimbursement for the service. This diagnosis becomes a permanent part of your medical record and will potentially be made available to future insurance companies. Often, people prefer to seek counseling for relationship issues, difficulty with transitions, or simply general support in coping with life. These are not pathological issues and should not require a medical diagnosis, as demanded by health insurance companies.
Many people today have high deductible insurance plans. With plans that require thousands of dollars up front before your insurance benefits kick in, you are already paying out of pocket for your services.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited b asis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50.00 fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.